Descope seeks to hire a seasoned and accomplished individual located in the Central Region to assist in building the company's commercial customer base in the Central territory. For focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change and who have demonstrated a highly successful sales track record, this position provides high visibility and extraordinary financial rewards. While the focus is on enterprise software solution sales, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with the major security vendors, system integrators, and value-added resellers.
While Descope seeks an independent, autonomous, and creative performer, this individual must also be a team player who can successfully partner with the already existing and dedicated marketing, inside sales, and pre-sales support. This sales executive will be responsible for coordinating all corporate and third-party resources to support the sales effort and to provide customer satisfaction.
• 5 + Years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience
• Familiarity with the different products, processes and eco-system. Past experience CIAM space (Passwordless, Magic Links, MFA and SSO) is preferred
• Knowledge of the territory in particular fortune accounts
• Proven track record in closing seven-figure transactions.
• Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
• Comfort with an enterprise and transactional sales model
• Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level.
• Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships.
• Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value.
• High intellect and the capacity to multitask.
• Excellent qualifying and closing skills.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• A highly consultative sales professional with superb communication and closing skills.
• Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level.
• High level of ethical behavior.
• A creative thinker who is not afraid to share ideas and give both positive and negative feedback.
• A risk taker who has a high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts.
• Enjoy consensus and work well within a team environment.
• Strong work ethic
• Sophistication regarding multicultural issues
• The desire to make this career decision for the long term, develop sales management skills, and contribute to a growing Industry Leader software company.
• Chicago, IL
What is Descope?
The Descope CIAM platform helps organizations easily create and customize their entire user journeys (authentication, authorization, MFA, identity management) using no / low code workflows. Thousands of developers and hundreds of organizations use Descope to improve user onboarding and retention with passwordless authentication, enhance security with MFA and step-up authentication, and unify identities across customer-facing apps.
Descope has raised $53M in seed funding led by Lightspeed and GGV Capital, with participation from several other investors and notable individual investors such as George Kurtz (CEO, CrowdStrike), Bipul Sinha (CEO, Rubrik), John Thompson (Board Director, Microsoft), and Assaf Rappaport (CEO, Wiz).
Descope is founded by a team of highly technical, customer-centric engineers who have created multiple category-defining companies in the past. Most recently, this team created Demisto, a leader in the Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) space that was acquired by Palo Alto Networks for $560M. The Descope founders share their vision in this video:
Founded in 2022, Descope has offices in Los Altos, CA and Tel Aviv, Israel. Since launching from stealth, Descope has been named in the inaugural Redpoint InfraRed 100, a list of the next 100 promising private companies in Cloud Infrastructure.